I want to approve my education in Norway. How do I apply and what documents need to be translated?

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /customers/7/d/e/tolkinfo.no/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/q-and-a-focus-plus-faq/inc/functions.php on line 210

You will need to file an application to NOKUT (Norwegian Competence Center for Foreign Education). Following documents must be translated upon application: secondary school certificate, university diploma, and diploma supplement (with the amount of hours on each subject), or documentation on additional higher education may be supplied. If you have work experience related to your specialization, you might need to translate your Employment History Record.

In case you are applying for admission to a Norwegian university, your education can be approved by the university that you will attend to. The set of documents is the same (see above), however, in addition you will need to provide documentation that certifies your knowledge of the English language. In order to read further about this, click here.

There are special conditions for medical specialists. In order to read further about this, click here.